High business practice familiarity, minor cultural differences, ideal project management coordination, cutting edge technologies.
Landing in Colombia and Managing Local Operations
We work with a local attorney to do the following:
- Register the company
- obtain tax identification number (NIT)
- fill out the format to register foreign investment and/or to open a bank account
- Legal and administrative documentation of the company’s bylaws in English and Spanish
- Register the company on Chamber of Commerce
- To open a checking and savings account, on behalf of Company, in a bank previously authorized to receive foreign investment made in the company incorporated in Colombia
- To facilitate the account opening and the future company needs to appoint an alternate legal representative located in Colombia
We manage human resources (HR) operations like recruiting, onboarding, payroll, and training, which allows any business owners to outsource tedious management tasks, especially overseas.
Your team is going to be working at the coolest place which includes:
- High speed internet with Ethernet and WIFI
- Dedicated desk or private office
- Meeting rooms
- Common areas to socialize
- Kitchen and coffee
- Bike parking
- Laptop rental
- Accounting services
- Payroll services
- Colombian tax advisor
We bring together interdisciplinary teams to succeed with client projects. That is why we are flexible and we offer a software development capacity according to client’s requirements and project scope.